Thank you for your interest in employment with CGR Products.
What is CGR about?
We convert all types of flexible raw materials into engineered parts for industries like automotive, gas pumps, school buses, lawnmowers, generators, and much more. That is what we do, but that is not what we are. We are:
- A company that focuses on getting better daily.
- A financially robust company that focuses on the long term.
- A group of like-minded associates who want to constantly help the entire team move ahead personally and professionally.
Benefits: CGR Products offers a wide range of benefits for full-time employees.
- 401K (100% match up to 6%, automatic enrollment)
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays (9 paid days off and company closed the week of Christmas/New Year)
- Educational Financial Assistance (IRS Cap annually, 100% classes and 50% books and supplies if passed with C or better)
- Group Health Insurance (HSA and Base Plan Options with Teledoc)
- Dental Reimbursement ($1250 per calendar year)
- Vision Plan through VSP
- Life Insurance ($20,000 provided by CGR with optional additional life for self, spouse, and children)
- Short Term Disability Coverage
To be considered for employment, please fill out our brief online application.